fiddle dee

She is the fairies' midwife, and she comes In shape no bigger than an agate stone i know i know... mercutio was talking about me

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

tee hee hee

someone cracked me up today...

Why Africans Can't be Terrorists:

1. We are always late; we would have missed all 4 flights.

2. We would talk loudly and bring attention to ourselves.

3. With food and drinks on the plane, we would forget why we're there.

4. . We talk with our hands; therefore we would have to put our weapons down.

5. We would ALL want to fly the plane.

6.. We would argue and start a fight in the plane.

7. We can't keep a secret; we would have told everyone a week before doingit.

number 4 is a favorite- it's sooo me!

7 Comments:

Blogger Savvy Dreamer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Savvy Dreamer said...

This is soooo true!!!!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Cheri said...

spot on!

12:30 AM  
Blogger ish said...

number 3 is my fav! lol, it's funny cuz it's true tho!!

9:41 AM  
Blogger ~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

no,no no,I dont believe africans are loud! (they just party really hard)
but ditto..the hands!

12:05 PM  
Blogger Yash said...

there are many such posts around the net. but with different countries. why samoans cant be terrorists, why latinos cant be terrorists and I`m gonna do one on why indians cant be terrorists because most of the things apply to us indians too.

1:42 PM  
Blogger DeTamble said...

oh god. oh god oh god I can't laugh!! I'm surrounded by quiet uni students. I'm going to die. I need to laugh and loud. aarrhhhh my chest hurts. and my cheeks hurt from smiling and trying to keep the laighter in. i like no.1 best!

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home