fiddle dee

She is the fairies' midwife, and she comes In shape no bigger than an agate stone i know i know... mercutio was talking about me

Thursday, August 17, 2006

scatter braining it

Weird how good friends, old boyfriends call or appear in town in the same week... has my telepathy moved on to mind control?- just spooky... (ish)
working on the mind control skill

* staring at the back of boss' head and concentrating*... the options are limitless!


Can someone tell me what I am missing when I see the news on the 'almighty Kony'! the hugging, the new clothes and chartered flights for his family(ies) and his ridiculous requests that are actually being considered!

*double retch!!*

suggestion box... place his head in the way of several stray bullets (just to be sure) and let's just move up to step 2.



I absolutely love coupling...(the sitcom!!) ... and I wonder why no one thought of it- a glowing clit!
"move around the light luv"
I would go with the colour green... go team go!



I am yet at another crossroad in life... why me?? I know people who wouldnt have a clue what that means...why do i have to keep choosing... cant i just have my cake and eat it?!

really looking forward to Hugh Masekela...

10 Comments:

Blogger Savage said...

Which version of coupling are you watching, British or U.S? i Heard the British Version was very good, then the Americans tried to adapt it for their market and it was disastrous and they cancelled it immediately.

Sure you can have your cake and eat it too-Buy a very huge cake so you will have some left over after you eat some.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Kenyanchick said...

A glowing WHAT?? (He he, think they'll find it even then?)

2:07 AM  
Blogger Darlkom said...

Cooupling is hilarious, it's like Friends but British hence dirty and funny, I am so in love with Jeff, he is a total klutz. It rocks.

6:03 AM  
Blogger Savage said...

A glowing clit?
I am visualizing.


"..Dirty babe
You see these shackles
Baby I'm your slave
I'll let you whip me if I misbehave
It's just that no one makes me feel this way.."
"SEXYBACK"-Justin Timberlake.

6:23 AM  
Blogger ~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

crossroads follow me around also...and that verse Robert Frost wrote about the road he never took repeats itself in my head plenty.
'i took the one less travelled by'
-who wants a lonely road? sheesh!
sorry about doing a miniblog in your comment section. I'm having one of those nights.

8:32 PM  
Blogger lissingmink said...

@kenyanchick... i know, hehehe

@savage the british version and i cannot believe u r quoting justin! he is younger than me u know!!
lol visualising

@darl... i know dont u just love him- jane's out of thi world

@scotch... thank you... with thots like that u can mini blog away

nobody's bugged about the kny thingie? must be just me... yes still totally bugged!!

12:38 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

You have to smile and lest he gets pissed off, codones off the place and brings in the boys with the machetes.

@savage americans should give up trying to make their own versions of british shows they suck at it. They are to Politically correct and prudish to really capture the humour the british way.

3:23 AM  
Blogger The 0ne said...

I kinda tuned out after the Headlines were something to the effect, "Kony Invites ______ To Dinner"

6:01 PM  
Blogger DeTamble said...

Good suggestion. Maybe someone could put a real suggestion box in the city somewhere asking for suggestions for what to do with Kony.

You better be talking about the English Coupling and not that americancrap!

A glowing clit, ohh I love Jeff. Oh Jeoffrey!!

5:53 PM  
Blogger DeTamble said...

oh and I forgot. Jane and her breasts! ohhajgjgklsmdfsnohahhhh *drools*

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home