fiddle dee

She is the fairies' midwife, and she comes In shape no bigger than an agate stone i know i know... mercutio was talking about me

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

my boy lollipop

E-the pre-sex boyfriend- i learnt how to cook (i am darn good now)- he dared me and i went went like bring it on- and dashed to my friend's place, who taught me how to cook spaghetti and mince meat. he brought out the best in me- then... he rewaltzed into my life hoping for lessons in sex... eeeh

M- the first non-starter in my life;
body language "hello! i am throwing myself at you here- you wouldnt know p***y if it sat on your face!"
M: "pass the salt"
there have been a few afterwards, I must admit it was kinda cute (once upon a time!!) but... dont have the energy luv!

R- m's friend who became my first shag and and lesson in heartbreak, heartache and consequently, the rebound.

P- was a case of date rape; had it out with him 2 ys later, insulted him and told him to 'go to hell', and felt the weight lift off my shoulders, wasnt as exhilarating when I received the news 6 months, that he had died in a car crash - and FYI i was oceans away from him, dont get ur imagination a-ticking.

V- my first dump- that wasnt the problem, this was ;"it's not you *deep sigh* it is me.."
i was like hell no! you did not just use my line on me! Was in shock, then decided to get even; wormed my way back into his life and dumped him- hahaaaaa who's laughing now! i feel ... i feel just eeeh nothing?... well will do happy dance anyway; take that!

B- most experimental shag- but least ambitious partner... just wouldnt work

P- we should have been; wont take anything for 'guaranteed'(see granted) again. we see each other about once or twice a year, and we have both moved on, in a fleeting moment of familiarity encumbered by our different lives now, and the question still hangs ...

"what happened?..when..how... who?"

J- had learnt my lesson from P well and this was memorable, *sigh* too bad we were going different places as in geographically, timezone speaking but still- *singing ...i had the time of my life* and no it isnt ironic that it was theme song to dirty dancing - the movie for chrissake

H- my first and i hope the very last premature ejaculator! *crossing myself*- I am doing a good deed a day to keep this terrible misfortune out of my next lives.

M- you still make my heart skip a bit, ok well it's like trippin all over the place... maybe I will blog about u sometime...

7 Comments:

Blogger mdskpr said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

What creature will you be in your next life? How do you think that will affect your mating habits? Points to ponder...

6:05 AM  
Blogger lissingmink said...

i am so dead if i come back as a rabbit

ps
you laughing at me or with me?

6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. was reading your blog.I liked it,Thanks for sharing.Wish you well.

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(speaking for H): "but it was over 6 months ago...and i was drunk...you know i was drunk! i'm not usually like that!"

1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@mataachi it cant happen like that when your drunk...and all H's are like that believe me...i have seen many.

2:17 AM  
Blogger lissingmink said...

@anon thank you...

2:28 AM  
Blogger Iwaya said...

Degs, you're lucky. I'm still trying to tell these people: it was a wardrobe malfunction!

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home