fiddle dee

She is the fairies' midwife, and she comes In shape no bigger than an agate stone i know i know... mercutio was talking about me

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

may day, may day

This is a case of reading instructions after using appliance, or puting it together and realising that one you have an extra piece(it must be a spare part yeah?)

*wail*anyway, i would really like to add my favorite blogs onto my page,*sniff , sniff* and my favorite links, it just wont work.

pls be kind at my show of lack of knowledge and perform you good deed for the month (see help lissingmink with whatever problem she has on blogging)... *light bulb* your sex life will improve immensely...you cant pass that up can you? *large wide puppy eyed look* help a sister here.

one last *sniffle* for the road.
here's you chance to rescue your damsel in distress; she's looking over the horizon for her prince (or princess- tee hee) riding his laser mouse.

6 Comments:

Blogger Baz said...

I'll come charging through like Shrek if it earns me a mention on that list.

How to make a blogroll: You go to your start page, hit settings, look around, and when you don't see anything that looks like it can help, then you just have to ask again. Have you seen Jay at lehommenoir.blogspot.com? It is one of the most ornate blogs in Uganda, and it has the sweetest and probably most exhaustive blogroll.

8:03 AM  
Blogger The 0ne said...

First off, I can't believe I didn't come up with lissingmink...Am I not that good...Hats off to you lady...Go to the template view and then at the bottom of the page is the bit with the links,you edit those and ta-daaa!
This has so got to work

12:09 PM  
Blogger Savage said...

My sex life is like phenomenal, but any offer that has anything to do with sex I don't leave on the table.

8:53 PM  
Blogger lissingmink said...

@baz... shrek...i love shrek- adorable

@the one... spoonerism baby!

@savage... lol, i keep thinking of the pig with it's 30minute orgasm... and it cant be that hard to come back as one, can it?

thanks guys... and on to the blogroll.

12:55 AM  
Blogger ~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

30 minute what?

10:16 AM  
Blogger lissingmink said...

@scotch true story... a pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home