fiddle dee

She is the fairies' midwife, and she comes In shape no bigger than an agate stone i know i know... mercutio was talking about me

Sunday, August 20, 2006

the line

I crossed the line last night when i looked back and wanted to live the moment just one more time

I totally forgot what got me across the line in the first place

when I was supposed to be in the moment, I realised it would never be that moment again; I realised I had moved on

when I opened my eyes, I really did want to forget last night;
dashed out and cursed all day

I crossed the line, but it isnt one you drew

I want you... us to draw a line

because I like being with you

no, love being with you
I dont want to go back, I want to move on

yes, with you- let's get over this and quit the mark timing

10 Comments:

Blogger Savage said...

Ur enigmatic

5:26 PM  
Blogger ~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

I'm not sure if that was a laid back rant of sorts, or a poem kinda...but I'm sure I'm going to read it again and try not to call you Maya Angelou.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Baz said...

To me it is as clear as day.

1:34 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

every time I read one of these posts I get the feeling i am the most artistically/poetically/wordsmithically challenged person up in here.

3:28 AM  
Blogger Darlkom said...

I so totally feel you Jay. Lissing Mink, this is amazing.

4:17 AM  
Blogger lissingmink said...

@savage... yet another big word- i cant keep carrying my thesaurus with me... thanks?...

@scotch... ohhh blush blush

@baz... great minds

@jay; darl... the feeling comes and goes always

@degstar... nothing to do with technique luv

8:21 AM  
Blogger Jadekitten said...

Sigh. Double sigh.

That post gives me an uncanny feeling of, uh, déjá vu. I don't know how or why I stumbled upon it, all I can say is that I feel you... gut-wrenchingly feel you....

:-)

2:59 AM  
Blogger Minty said...

Sooo...! I'd begun to think of you as a love cynic. Here you bring me back.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Dudusquad said...

This line you crossed...
must have been a thin line innit?

5:03 AM  
Blogger lissingmink said...

@minty... always 2 sides to a coin

@dudu ... almost missed it!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home