fiddle dee

She is the fairies' midwife, and she comes In shape no bigger than an agate stone i know i know... mercutio was talking about me

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

An apparent day three

So, it's now wednesday, and I have to talk about last night... tsk tsk



I did my thing, got home, made a sandwich, finished reading my weekend papers- (none of the five minute wonders we have for daily newspapers... and the rags that try to write in English)- Ugandan newspapers are the worst... and I am a patriotic person, but we need a general overhaul of writers, maybe it is the readers... let us all boycott newspapers, or better still demand for a particular column only, and pay for just that... or, I digress, so the weekend papers, then I remember the book I was to pick up... something about nice girls never getting the corner office... I guess I have to settle for telly; I switch it on an promptly snooze... I do have sleep arrears.


Two friends , half a heroes and a third episodesof south park later I groggily lift my mass off the sofa and drag my feet to my bed (it is made in heaven!... you just float off to never never land and "ring ring"... and my unwinding was picking it up. someone needed to talk and again, they brought along a drink... I'm I sensing a pattern here? a group of enabling friends... are they real friends (as opposed to imaginary- stupid!)

so yes, I couldnt say no... I sat down groggily and listened to him go and on for an hour before kicking him out of my house and me getting to sleep, two nightcaps later.

Oh it is now end of day today, I really dont feel like a drink, and I hope I have run out of enabling late visiting friends... on to day four.

ps

my cat still thinks it is a dog at times, and loves to play catch.... weirdo!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous tumwijuke said...

And does your dog think it's a bird?

10:14 PM  
Blogger Iwaya said...

Lent is over, did you survive?

8:31 AM  
Blogger eve's reflections said...

clearly you are still a fish

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home