fiddle dee

She is the fairies' midwife, and she comes In shape no bigger than an agate stone i know i know... mercutio was talking about me

Saturday, January 26, 2008

another sequel


There have been some good times, probably more to come

Great thoughts, lots of laughter, heated passion that burns distractedly through time

And dark moments that tear loud

Thoughts e’en transient imprint a smile, however distant

Excitement; digging and comparing treasure and skeletons alike

Admiration, excitement, surprises, darkness, sombreness, pain

Another time and another place

Locks picked; healing whilst others are just not meant to be

Time has come to build some; memories and skeletons alike

I hear, I forget; I write, I remember; I do, I never forget

Cliché is what is boring, but that is probably why it is so

Out of context, that which we seek lives in a timeline, not herein

The strengths we see maybe fading imprints of times past,

The spark and sometimes cackle may threaten to come to life but soon smoulder and nothing but sooty smoke is left

Once upon a time I loved hard, then converse came to pass each and every time; and I will keep on so

Age teaches us the balance in life

Prey and predator always have a place, but two of the same soon part ways

For every action a reaction; good, evil; love, hate and it maybe you, or me

I hate the ordinary words put together… they don’t begin to explain feel

I have these doors in front of me ol’ friend,

The digging’s done; I would like to start building

I open these, but I have to close the other

Mine eyes are weary, my hands are no longer with dirt, my being is itching and ready for go

I still love, I still smile, and reminisce I probably will still have or not

The last song played is ringing in my ears, and for the first time I really got it…

“No, I do not… ok maybe a little”

I end with my beloved semi-colon… it may be shut, but not locked xxx;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home