fiddle dee

She is the fairies' midwife, and she comes In shape no bigger than an agate stone i know i know... mercutio was talking about me

Monday, January 14, 2008

"hisssssss" said the fiery snake.....


lissssssst of things to do this year... #15 have a tarrot card reading

and in this context and general spirit (spirit haha!!) I figure I may as well check out my chinese horoscope.

I was born in the year of the snake; I am a fire snake- ssssssssso far ssssssso good; I read on...

Snakes are very creative and extremely diligent.
nicsssssssse! Very true!!

They’re excellent problem-solvers and thrive under tight deadlines.

can this pass as a reference letter- surely it has some merit!!

Good career choices for Snakes include: scientist, analyst, investigator, painter, potter, jeweler, astrologer, magician, dietician, and sociologist.

hmmmm...I have a choice between Einstein, Sherlock Holmes, Aitkin, Harry Potter, the flippin analyst and bleeing houdini!!

well, I dont care what you say, I aint fucking CHINESE!!


*mental note... tarrot card reader should not be of chinese origin!!!! wait wait.... apparently there's some more

Fire Snakes are more extroverted, forever offering opinions and telling others what’s on their minds

SSSSSSSSSSSSSS SHUT UP!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home