fiddle dee

She is the fairies' midwife, and she comes In shape no bigger than an agate stone i know i know... mercutio was talking about me

Monday, October 12, 2009

Timely Drama!!





I am chilling watching E!tv, reading (ish) a self- help book on what women need to know about men (more baloney?...) a typical day for superficial ol’ me… gauging on the absolute uselessness that we ladies love to devour. This is my official ‘i-am-recharging- for- the- week’ moment
As I drag my eyes from the tv screen to the book… my concentration saunters over to M; the boyish frown in concentration, pawing over some glossy magazine or the other, right on top of laptop, with i-pod cast to one side… I smile, I guess it’s true, multi-tasking is a bit much to ask of a man, or is it?
I lean over and holler, “are the tag heures here yet?” In an attempt to rouse interest in some of his toys; which I tend to find fascinating, but only allowed access to a relatively tired and discarded hand-me- down,. I wonder when I will get the time piece on his hand, I have so coveted for such a long time, I have to like have 3 confession sessions of the same sin... ("forgive me father, for i ask not forgiveness for the sin I am about to reveal to you... hehe")


If it had happened as described above, the response would have made sense


“They haven’t come yet. Only Rose Gold Guess Collection glass broken :-(”

But that is not how it happened is it?
It was recharging, then message about tag heures to M, and more baloney, a movie, flip to big brother “snore snore” back to movie… and etc then incoming message *nokia beep beep*
“They haven’t come yet. Only Rose Gold Guess Collection glass broken :-(”


… work myself into mood of sorts, and paint at least 4 different case scenarios,” it must have been sent to the wrong number!”

Alas it wasn’t… *sigh* not enough drama in my life… I guess I am not a professional bummer after all.
Monday… back to the’ chaos’ I have come to embrace…

4 Comments:

Blogger Iwaya said...

men can multi-task, shyaa! maybe except if my favourite premiership club is playing, then excuse me!

4:18 AM  
Blogger The 27th Comrade said...

Lissing Mink is back, alright. :o)

7:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well... hello there :-)

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home