fiddle dee

She is the fairies' midwife, and she comes In shape no bigger than an agate stone i know i know... mercutio was talking about me

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

typical...!

WIFE'S DIARY
Sunday night - I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a cafe to have some coffee. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment.

Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk, he agreed but he kept quiet and absent. I asked him what was wrong - he said, "Nothing." I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry.

On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he didn't say, "I love u, too." When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched TV; he seemed distant and absent.

Finally I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed. I decided that I could not take it anymore, so I decided to confront him with the situation but he had fallen asleep. I started crying and cried until I too fell asleep. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.

My life is a disaster.



HUSBAND's DIARY
Today Manchester United lost the match. DAMN IT..!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this real?

6:00 AM  
Blogger Rae said...

sometimes their minds just black out, (dont call it memory lapse), but not necesarily that they r not with u. stand with him, could be a major crisis.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Iwaya said...

Oh Magoola, you shd read more often! This snippet has been around for a while floating in the jokes section...pricelessly true though! I had such an episode recently...

8:08 AM  
Blogger lissingmink said...

@magoo... iwaya said it

@rae... maybe football is not "just a game honey..."- I will never get it though

7:54 AM  
Blogger DeTamble said...

I thought this was real and was getting all upset for you...and then I got to the Manchester United bit. Hahahahahahaha

4:53 PM  
Blogger ~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

damn right his thoughts are with someone else. 11 freaking people running after 1 ball.

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now you know!

6:17 AM  
Blogger muzukulu wa Nkali said...

its can only be football if he bet too much on the game and he lost, and you went shopping.
jox, give it time.

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home