fiddle dee

She is the fairies' midwife, and she comes In shape no bigger than an agate stone i know i know... mercutio was talking about me

Saturday, November 25, 2006

player Player!

My DVD player just feels the need to communicate to me

dvd: no disc... please insert disc

dvd: dirty disc

dvd: cannot play disc

dvd: *silent treatment- more like "no comment"* basically it stares blankly into space like I didnt put it on.

Viewing my predicamnt, I have shelved the bloody thingie and on to other entertaining and probably more constructive activities... ok maybe plural is an -ies too much

Context...Just viewed savage's impeccably clean library...
I have been trying to kick the trashybooks- ok i am a bit deeper than that let's say fiction (shelves of them) and picked up the self-help, constructive kind of book thingie.

I managed 2 pages of the Execution, when got a hold of the infamous Satanic Verses... difficult read; like eh? I mean bad- worse than my abstract writing (there is hope!!); then caught on.

Picked up the execution again; then got Donald Trump's the art of the deal... really nice- think really BIG... one day....

Back to the execution... and in comes one of them hilarious English novelists...

I picked the exec up again... incoming mantra "i can do this!!" and then I conveniently remember "it's been a while since I blogged"

It is a bit difficult to execute the reading of this book, when i havent read the execution, absolutely frustrating!... *tee hee* Feeling proud of my feeble attempt at humor... no, irony- whatever!

I must say though, peoples' looks change into shining admiration and respect when I carry it (Yes, the execution) around (habit- filling the gaps during the day)- I can do this, I will do this, and execute the exec!
since i havent posted any images of moi, you can know what LM looks like now, she is the girl carrying the execution around the streets of kla!

end of post *sigh* back to the execution


ps
project fame

Linda's rendition of bob marley's redemption song was tear jerking, really intense- i actually never really gave the song much thought before- like WOAH!

PAUL IS STILL IN THE HOUSE, PAUL IS STILL IN THE HOUSE!

ok ok... let me read the damn thing!

5 Comments:

Blogger Saadiq said...

wats this talk about the house...some being thrown out and someone still in the house and people doing things like singing oba doing tasks..tell me how Nsaba Buturo let Ugandans have Big Brother Uganda???????

12:27 AM  
Blogger Savage said...

kinda reminds me of a friend of mine who I accompanied to help some house wife with her VCR and after he told her, " why don't you kick your husband to the curb and take me because I know how to do things and I can fix a VCR."

9:21 PM  
Blogger ish said...

wat's wierd is i always said Salman Rushdie writes like I think cuz he makes such great use of the hyphen which i think is the most-beautiful-yet-neglected punctuation mark we've got in the english language. and ur blog to me reads like someone thinking out loud. so, (and this is a compliment) i conclude that u and Mr. Rushdie are a bit similar in style.

10:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:33 AM  
Blogger lissingmink said...

@ joshi...more like the projects.... have you seen the dormitory situ goin on- nsaba has nothing on them

@magoo... yeah...a man is your 'DIY', we are lost without them

@goddess... ooooh that's the nicest thing anyone's said to me in ages

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home