fiddle dee

She is the fairies' midwife, and she comes In shape no bigger than an agate stone i know i know... mercutio was talking about me

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Things you may know about me (not)


I was baptized flora- I really dug 227 then

I have more than 4 surnames, and I don’t like the sound of any of them, so no I will not use them- and if you ask I have 2 names; bite me!

Complicated relationships are my forte- even a good one gets sabotaged by yours truly 

I am a closet nerd- I came out to a larger closet

I like standing out, I need to stand out- how else can I rant and be the diva I am at times

I am big softie- as soft as granite can get 

I am impatient, impertinent (misunderstood) and difficult to please- I usually will do almost anything to get what I want

But I do cry, no, weep at the movies- not delicate sniffles, more like snorting bucketfuls-but then again it is about me ;-)

I like animals, they get me

I am going to stop at 10, because, I have a tendency of giving TMI I like shocking people… I get off it! Tee hee!

6 Comments:

Anonymous The 27th Comrade said...

It is the picture I am lovin’. Anti you said you like animals. I am about 2% lissing mink. :o)

9:14 AM  
Blogger lissingmink said...

lol 2%... I feeling the feline too!

2:43 AM  
Blogger kissyfur said...

I feel you on the realationship sabotage. Sometimes its going so well you cant help but be suspicious.

6:54 AM  
Blogger lissingmink said...

@Kissy Fur... I know... you cant help but feel that something's horribly wrong- u just cant see IT! :-)

2:36 AM  
Blogger Iwaya said...

Ok, me I just like the list. Just.

11:48 AM  
Blogger lissingmink said...

just for just works for me :-)

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home